Use Promo Code "RADIO" To Get 20% Off Your Order
98% of Children Learn to Read in Just 4 Weeks
Learning Dynamics has taught thousands of children how to read. Each tool in the program has been designed with input from children on how they learn best, regardless of what type of learner they are. Learning Dynamics is verified by University of Oregon research, and loved by moms and dads just like you!
Here’s What Our Customer’s Are Saying
Every Learning Dynamics Program Comes With:
53 Full-color books
Having 53 real, full-color books is one of the most important parts of the Learning Dynamics Reading System. Physical books do something that no app could ever do: provide a physical book that builds confidence and ownership. Each book is designed to help your little reader achieve success by only presenting the concepts that they have just learned. Your child will read their first book in just 4 weeks. We guarantee it. The Learning Dynamic System will then take them through four different reading levels until they master over 50 books.
30+ Songs - Music CD
The Learning Dynamics Reading System comes with a CD (MP3s also available) of over 30 letter-sound songs and one alphabet song to review every day. Each lesson is connected with a specific song to help the child learn and repeat the letter-sound, then connect it with the letter-shape. The songs can also be used in the car or at home to review previous lessons. We apologize in advance because your kids are going to sing the songs again and again.
The Learning Dynamics flashcards are an important part of teaching specific letter correlation. The lesson manual will show you how and when to use the flashcards to isolate a letter and teach its specific sound. You get a second set of flashcards in conjunction with the books to connect the characters in the books with the letters that they have mastered.
Activity Book / Workbook
At the end of each lesson, there is a short activity to engage the visual and tactile learning centers of your child’s brain. They will color, draw, and explore the letter shape and begin to write on their own as well.
Each letter comes with a corresponding character. The Learning Dynamics Reading System comes with character punchouts for each letter your child learns. Use these to reward your child after each lesson. The rewards help each child take ownership of concepts as they learn them.
The lesson manual tells you everything you need to do to get your little reader started. Each lesson is less than 15 minutes. The lessons present each letter, reward your child as they master a concept, and use songs to reinforce concepts.
How and Why It Works:
How It Works
Why It Works
- Uses real, physical booksBooks help children retain information better than apps. Children get to earn the books as they read them - helping to motivate them.
- Reading lessons are only 15-minutesShort lessons help keep children focused and engaged, without overwhelming them.
- Lessons combine fun songs, activities, and object lessonsActivities not only engage children, but they also help them remember and reinforce concepts by engaging multiple sensory systems.
- Based on a structured, progressive programOur books never include letters, sounds, or complicated rules that the child hasn’t learned yet. This ensures children don’t become frustrated or lose their confidence.
- Rewards the child as they progressRewards help keep children motivated and get them excited to keep learning.
- Based on phonics methodologyThis gives them the appropriate letter-sound knowledge they need as a solid reading and writing foundation.
By the end of the program, your child will:
- Know the names and sounds of all consonants and vowels
- Understand phonic concepts, such as consonant combinations
- Read and summarize simple stories with pictures
- Sound out and decode unfamiliar words
- Self-correct while making a mistake reading aloud
Built in the Classroom. Proven by Research
- Over 98% success rate
- Over 400,000 student success stories
- Validated by The University of Oregon
- Validated by The International Education Institute
The Learning Dynamics Reading Program was developed by actual teachers with in-classroom experience. For over 20 years, the Learning Dynamics team tested every reading program on the market. They meticulously tested and fine-tuned every aspect of the program in schools across the nation. Learning Dynamics has been studied and validated as a successful reading program by both the University of Oregon and The International Education Institute.
While the research was extensive, the program is simple. It takes just 15 minutes per day, 3 days per week. 98% of children using the program begin reading in just 4 weeks. The full program takes 4 months to complete on average, and children who complete the program read a full year above grade level. We’re so confident Learning Dynamics will work for your child, that we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Learning Dynamics better?
Learning Dynamics Reading consistently outperforms other curriculums by getting kids motivated to learn. With our system of teaching short, systematic, and engaging lessons, kids learn decoding, proper phonemic awareness, and immediate application through the appropriate books of only what they have learned up to that point. Learning Dynamics is the only program that provides books that contain only the material they have learned up to that point. Kids’ confidence stays high, and they believe that can do it. Each child will end up with their own library of books that they keep, and this helps them to quickly take ownership and gain excitement for learning.
- How much time does it take?
The lessons are only 15-20 minutes long and taught every other day for the average child. In some situations, a child may progress faster than the recommended schedule.
- Who is this program appropriate for?
Our program is for anybody. Whether you are learning to read for the first time, a homeschooler, a Pre-K reader just jumping in, or a struggling reader, the process and elements of learning to read are the same. These elements are all contained in this program.
This program is used in Pre-K, Kindergarten, first through third grades, special needs programs, homeschool programs, etc.
- If I have never been a teacher, what training is necessary?
Learning Dynamics was created with the parent in mind. Whether you are a credentialed teacher or a homeschool parent, anyone can follow and teach this simple program. Each lesson is structured in a very easy-to-follow manner with everything you need.