Schools across the country are improving their literacy rates with learning dynamics.
- Backed by University Research
- Proven to improve literacy
- FREE teacher training
- FREE teacher manuals
- Bulk Academic discounts
In the Learning Dynamics Reading System as identified by NICHD
- Teach direct phonemic awareness.
- Teach explicit letter-sound correspondence.
- Teach frequent letter-sound relationships systematically.
- Demonstrate how to sound out words with letter-sound blending.
- Use connected, decodable text to practice letter-sound relationship.
- Read interesting stories to develop language comprehension.
“Learning Dynamics gave my grandchildren the confidence, the excitement, the actual enjoyment of learning to read. They want to do it. It's intrinsic motivation!”
Stephen R. Covey
“A child who had been causing major concern caught up two years worth of reading progress in under six months. Your work has produced a valuable resource that compliments and reinforces the vital elements of any successful school reading program.”
Principal David Foster, Hunua SchoolDownload the IEI Research
Do you want to bring Learning Dynamics to your school? Contact us.